- Go to the Google Search Page: www.google.com
- Enter: timer 5 minutes (or whatever time you want)
- Press the enter key.
- The timer will automatically start counting down!
Click the speaker icon to mute the alarm.
Click the frame icon to switch to the full-screen mode.
- Open a Google Slide.
- Pull down the Tools menu to Research.
- This will open a research window at the right side of the page.
Finding & Adding Images or Videos
- In the research window at the right, click the triangle in the search bar and pull down to “Images” or “Videos.”
- Enter search keyword(s).
- Select the desired image or video and click the “Insert” button – or just grab the desired image or video and drag it onto the slide!
- Want clip art instead of photos? Just add the words “clip art” within the search window.
- For copyright friendly images, click the triangle under the search window for options.
- To play a video on the slide:
– In the Edit mode, double-click the video.
– In the Present mode, click the play button.
Bourbon County Technology Integration Specialists Webblog